Monday, March 26, 2012

Intro to Egg Experiments

So, if you are anything like me and eggs make you gag, you can be in your late 20s and never have made hard boiled eggs (gross).  My family growing up used to make and dye hard boiled eggs for Easter, and we'd end up wasting at least a dozen hard boiled eggs (because nobody ate them).  Dying Easter eggs was a big tradition that we eventually outgrew by mid-elementary school.  I have yet to dye eggs with J.  I'm beginning to think he's old enough to where it'll be a fun tradition to start.

Anyways, so what do you do with hard boiled eggs if you don't like them (or even if you do and can spare a few)?

SCIENCE!

Stay tuned and I'll be giving you some fun ideas of science you can do with eggs.

While you're waiting, check your cookbooks and/or Google your favorite way to hard boil your eggs and get a cookin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment